Access Trailhead Credit Union’s member services without visiting a branch.
Remote Service Channels
There are a variety of options to access everyday member services from other locations.
You can deposit checks through our Mobile Banking app. Or, find an ATM near you to deposit checks. For payroll checks, enroll in Direct Deposit.
Ask for cash back when you use your debit card at a point-of-sale terminal. Or, find an ATM near you.
Pay a Loan
Use Digital Banking to transfer funds from your Trailhead accounts to your loans. Or, call 503.220.2592 to make a payment by phone.
Apply for Membership
Become a member of Trailhead! Join through our online membership application.
Apply for a Loan
Apply for a vehicle, home equity, credit card, or personal loan with our online loan application.
Apply for a Mortgage
Purchasing a new home? Apply online and we will provide you with options specific to your needs.
Report a Card Lost or Stolen
If you have a lost or stolen ATM, Debit, or Credit Card, please call us immediately at 503.220.2592. You may also report a card lost or stolen through the Card Management feature of Digital Banking.
Ask a General Question
Send a secure message through Digital Banking, call 503.220.2592, or email [email protected] You can also search Frequently Asked Questions.
Discuss Account Details
Use the secure message feature within Digital Banking to discuss specific questions regarding transactions on your account.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can access the new digital banking and your account on a desktop, laptop, mobile phone, or other internet-accessible device. Simply log in with your existing online banking credentials to both online and mobile banking. There are two access points:
- Visit our website and click Log In to get started
- Download the NEW mobile banking app from the Google Play or Apple Store
Note: You will not be able to access the website via old bookmarks or the previous mobile banking app.
Whatever device you are on, it’s easy for you to start a secure conversation with the credit union:
- Log in to digital banking via the Login button on the website or via the mobile app.
- From a desktop, click on the envelope icon in the upper right-hand corner of digital banking or select Conversation from the dashboard of mobile banking.
- Click Start a conversation or click the conversation icon on mobile.
- Type your message and click
A member service consultant will respond shortly.
For an ACH or Electronic Transfer to Trailhead, please provide the following information:
- Trailhead Routing & Transit (ABA) Number: 323075563
- Your Name and 6-Digit Account Number: ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____
- Specify whether deposit should go to Checking or Savings