News & Announcements
- The Annual Meeting is April 8.
- Apply for the Trailhead College Scholarship.
- Do your own taxes and save with TurboTax!
- Trailhead was named one of the best nonprofits to work for in Oregon!
- Trailhead is on the Supportland network!
As a member and equal owner of the Credit Union, you’re invited to attend our Annual Meeting and member appreciation event on April 8. You’ll learn about Trailhead’s financial position and vote to elect candidates to our volunteer Board of Directors.
Wednesday, April 8
One Pacific Square
221 NW Second Ave, Portland
5:00 PM Light appetizers served
5:30 PM Business meeting
6:00 PM Door prize drawing
The Trailhead Credit Union Scholarship program is now open for applications through March 31, 2015. Each year, we award a $1,000 scholarship to a primary member who is working toward a degree at any accredited two- or four-year college or university. Get the application here:
With TurboTax® and Trailhead Credit Union, it’s easy to do your own taxes and save. TurboTax coaches you every step of the way, and Trailhead offers you savings of up to $15 on TurboTax federal products.
- All you need to know is yourself. TurboTax translates taxes into simple questions about your life and puts everything in the right forms for you.
- You won’t miss a thing. TurboTax searches over 350 deductions and credits, so you can be confident you’re getting the biggest refund you deserve.
- Double checks as you go. TurboTax runs error checks and a final review of your return to help make sure your taxes are done right.
Start TurboTax now for free and be entered for an opportunity to win!
© 2014-2015 Intuit Inc. All rights reserved. State filing charges apply. Limited time offer for TurboTax 2014. Terms, conditions, features, availability, pricing, fees, service and support options subject to change without notice. Intuit, TurboTax and TurboTax Online, among others, are registered trademarks and/or service marks of Intuit Inc. in the United States and other countries. Other parties’ trademarks or service marks are the property of their respective owners.
Trailhead Credit Union was named one of the best nonprofits to work for in Oregon! More than 5,500 employees from 180 organizations participated in Oregon Business’ annual poll. Trailhead was ranked #8 among all medium sized nonprofits!
We want to give a special thanks to our employees who make Trailhead a wonderful place to work and who love the work they do to help our members.
Trailhead is on the Supportland Network
We’re thrilled to announce that we’ve joined up with Supportland to help our members connect deeper with the local businesses they love. To start up, download the Supportland mobile app or come by either branch for a free Supportland Card. Then you can start earning points every time you come into a Trailhead branch or patronize other participating businesses around town. When you rack up enough points, you can cash them in for any number of great rewards, including a set of pint glasses from Trailhead for 80 points.
Learn more about Supportland and the over 170 locally owned businesses on the network where you can shop and earn rewards at supportland.com.