News & Announcements
- Save 1% during our preowned car sale.
- New! Visa Balance Transfer program
- Summer Night Work Parties with Forest Park Conservancy
- Trailhead was named one of the best nonprofits to work for in Oregon!
- Trailhead is on the Supportland network!
Get ready for summer road trips with a great deal on a preowned car from Enterprise Car Sales and take advantage of this special offer for our members: Get 1.00% APR off our already low rates during May! 1
Enterprise offers the perfect used car package with every purchase:
- 12-month/12,000 mile limited powertrain warranty*
- Vehicle Certification
- 12-month roadside assistance**
- Free Carfax® Reports
- 7-Day Repurchase Agreement*
- And, you’ll never have to haggle about prices
Trailhead offers rates as low as 1.49% APR1 during this promotion.
Get pre-approved today:
Visit Enterprise Car Sales
- Beaverton: 10625 SW Canyon Road, 503-626-9817
- Milwaukie: 17300 SE McLoughlin, 503-656-1600
- Preview their great selection of quality used vehicles at www.cuautodeals.com.
1 1% off current rate offer is offered to qualified Trailhead Credit Union members. Offer valid for terms up to 72 months. Current rate will vary based on credit worthiness and terms. Offer valid only on Enterprise Car Sales vehicles purchased from 5/01/2015 – 5/31/2015. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer.
* Restrictions apply. For details, see an Enterprise Car Sales Manager. **Enterprise 12-Month Unlimited Mileage Roadside Assistance Package is provided by the American Automobile Association (AAA) and its affiliated clubs in the United States and Canada. The “e” logo, Enterprise, “The Perfect Used Car Package” and “Haggle-free buying. Worry-free ownership.” are trademarks of Enterprise Holdings, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. © 2014 Enterprise Car Sales.
Balance transfer rates as low as 5.25% APR*
Paying down debt isn’t rocket science. You only need a Trailhead Platinum Rewards Visa Credit Card to transfer department store and other credit card balances to a new, lower rate with no expiration date. Plus, there’s no balance transfer fee* and no annual fee.
- To open for a new Trailhead Platinum Rewards Visa, apply online, in person, or on the phone.
- To transfer a balance to your existing Trailhead credit card, please just call or stop by.
*Interest begins to accrue the day you make a balance transfer. See complete disclosures.
This summer, Trailhead is proud to sponsor Forest Park Conservancy’s Summer Nights Work Parties. The Forest Park Conservancy protects and fosters the ecological health of Forest Park, maintains and enhances the park’s extensive trails network, and inspires community appreciation and future stewardship of the splendor of this iconic, urban wilderness as a gift for generations.
Summer Nights Work Parties provide a great opportunity for neighbors, park users and families to spend a beautiful evening in Forest Park and then go for a drink together afterwards. On these nights, we will clear trails to provide for greater sight lines which enhances hikers’ experiences.
Forest Park Conservancy’s summer nights work parties are every last Tuesday in June, July, and August. We hope you’ll join us with Forest Park Conservancy after work, school, or whatever it is you do all day, for Summer Nights 2015! To register, visit www.forestparkconservancy.org/volunteer/opportunities or email Mikala Soroka to learn more.
Trailhead Credit Union was named one of the best nonprofits to work for in Oregon! More than 5,500 employees from 180 organizations participated in Oregon Business’ annual poll. Trailhead was ranked #8 among all medium sized nonprofits!
We want to give a special thanks to our employees who make Trailhead a wonderful place to work and who love the work they do to help our members.
Trailhead is on the Supportland Network
We’re thrilled to announce that we’ve joined up with Supportland to help our members connect deeper with the local businesses they love. To start up, download the Supportland mobile app or come by either branch for a free Supportland Card. Then you can start earning points every time you come into a Trailhead branch or patronize other participating businesses around town. When you rack up enough points, you can cash them in for any number of great rewards, including a set of pint glasses from Trailhead for 80 points.
Learn more about Supportland and the over 170 locally owned businesses on the network where you can shop and earn rewards at supportland.com.