You like to be rewarded. Who doesn’t?
Thank you for being a loyal member.
Our Trailhead Rewards program is similar to an airline frequent flyer program where the more you fly on your favorite airline, the more you earn toward free air travel. With Trailhead Rewards, the more services you use at Trailhead, the more “points” you can earn. These points can be used to lower your loan rates, raise your savings rates, and pay for fees.
How do I earn Trailhead Rewards points?
- Earn 1 point for every $1 in interest you pay on a loan
- Earn 1 point for every $1 in dividends you earn on a deposit account
- Earn 100 points for every year you’ve been a Trailhead member
Take advantage of special offers to earn additional bonus points:
- Earn 300 points when you refer a new member to Trailhead
- Earn 300 points when you buy a car through Auto Mentors
- Earn 200 points when you enroll in eStatements
- Earn 100 points when you have not had any NSFs or courtesy payments for a full calendar year
- Earn additional bonus points when you take advantage of specially marked promotions
What can I do with Trailhead Rewards points?
- Get a lower loan rate: Reduce the rate on a new loan by .25% with 2,500 points. Sorry, business loans, 1st lien mortgages, investment property loans, and Visa loans cannot be discounted.
- Get a higher certificate account rate: Raise the rate on a new or renewing certificate by .25% with 2,500 points. Yes, this includes Certificate IRAs and Add-on Certificates.
- Pay a fee: Once your pot of “lifetime” points hits 1,000, you can start using them to pay fees. Just multiply the fee by 100 and that’s how many points you need to waive the fee. So, if you want to stop payment on a check (usually $28), you can waive it with 2800 points. Or, use your points to pay for a wire transfer or money order.
- You can also transfer your points to any other member at the Credit Union and combine your own points if you have more than one account with us
Sorry…points can only be redeemed when opening a new loan or new certificate.
Any fee that is listed on our Fee Schedule can be paid with Trailhead Rewards points. Just multiply the fee by 100 and that is how many points you need.
When you log into your online Trailhead Rewards account, you will see a complete transaction history of your account. You can see your points earned every month as well as any points you have used or transferred.