Trailhead is proud to be a sponsor of Call of the Wild — A camp-inspired celebration benefiting Oregon Wild.
Call of the Wild is an event like no other to benefit the work of Oregon Wild, one of our state’s oldest nonprofit organizations that works to protect and restore Oregon’s public lands, rivers, and the wildlife that call this place home. This event features casual flannel instead of black ties, campfire circles instead of white tablecloths, and custom local bites galore instead of pre-selected entrees.
This year’s benefit will include:
- Delicious wine and hand-crafted cocktails from local vendors, and beer and cider from Oregon Wild’s Oregon Brewshed® Alliance Partners
- Tasty, camp-inspired local food catered by Artemis Foods and 1927 S’mores
- Live music from Portland’s own Hushfire
- A silent auction featuring Oregon’s best trips, outdoor gear, food, drink, and more!
- The winning photographs from Oregon Wild’s 2022 Outdoor Photo Contest
Join us, the Oregon Wild Team, community supporters, and anyone who loves Oregon for an in-person event that celebrates Oregon Wild’s conservation accomplishments and raises the crucial funds for their ongoing conservation efforts. Every dollar raised at the event goes directly to supporting their mission to protect and restore Oregon’s wildlands, wildlife, and waters.
Friday, October 14
5:30 – 9:30 pm
The Redd | 831 SE Salmon St, Portland, OR 97214
Visit the Event Page on their website to learn more and purchase your ticket!