The United States Postal Service (USPS) has extended its service standards for certain First-Class Mail items (letters, bills, tax documents), effective October 1, 2021. This may result in a delivery window of up to five days and could delay your receipt of mail from us and our receipt of mail from you (including mailed payments).
What that means for you:
- Mailed payments need to be sent sooner to arrive on time.
- You may see a delay in mail from Trailhead, including monthly statements.
What you can do:
Consider maximizing digital banking options. Here are some things you can do electronically:
- Switch to e-statements for quicker delivery
- Make payments to your Trailhead credit card and loan accounts by transferring money
- Set up automatic payments
- Pay bills using online BillPay
For additional information regarding the changes to the USPS delivery schedule, visit the USPS website.