$0. We’re seriously not a fan of annual fees.
Balance Transfer Fee
$0. We don’t charge you to transfer your balance.2
Cash Advance Fee
$0. That’s not a typo. Starting to sense a pattern here?2
We give you a 28-day grace period on all purchases before they start earning interest.
Rewards that Suit You
You earn 1 Scorecard Rewards point for every $1 you charge to your card. You have a choice of rewards that fit your lifestyle.
Annual Percentage Rate
Variable rate is based on the Prime rate as published in the Wall Street Journal on the first day of the month and subject to change on the first day of the following month. 18% ceiling.
Earn ScoreCard Rewards points
Purchases and Cash Advance
9.25% – 18.00% Variable
6.25% – 16.25% Variable
Each of us have different hobbies, interests, and dreams. Choose the rewards that fit your lifestyle. You earn 1 Scorecard Rewards point for every $1 you charge to your card.
Redeem your ScoreCard Rewards points for miles on domestic and international flights.
Name Brand Gifts
Choose from electronics, home furnishings, kitchen appliances, sports equipment, and travel accessories.
Adventure and Experience
Go whitewater rafting, get ski passes, go on a safari in Kenya, and more.
Get discounts on hotel stays, car rentals, cruises, and vacation packages.
Thelets you track your points, redeem your points, and view the last five transactions that earned you points (login and password set up required). You can also view the various merchandise and travel reward options.
Security and Additional Benefits
Visa blocks potential fraud if abnormal patterns are detected and they will let you know if they suspect fraudulent activity. Plus, you always get a $0 Liability Guarantee for fraudulent transactions.3
Online & Mobile Banking
The Visa Platinum Credit Card has EMV chip technology for enhanced security and protection when making purchases at chip-enabled terminals in over 130 countries.
Use our Mobile Banking app to switch your credit card on or off with the click of a button. If your card has been lost or stolen or if you need to disable your card ASAP, logon to the Mobile Banking app to temporarily deactivate your card.
We offer this optional service to help you prevent declined purchases or other overdrafts when you link your eligible Trailhead checking account to your credit card. Transfer fees may apply.
The total outstanding balance of purchases, balance transfers, and cash advances in your account on the closing date of a billing cycle, including any interest charges, will be shown on your monthly statement for that billing cycle as the “New Balance.”
Your APR is a variable rate and will change with the Prime rate as published in the Wall Street Journal on the first day of the month and subject to change on the first day of the following month.
If you think there is an error on your statement, write to us at: Trailhead Credit Union, PO Box 2788, Portland, Oregon 97208-2788. In your letter, give us the following information:
- Account information: Your name and account number.
- Dollar amount: The dollar amount of the suspected error.
- Description of problem: If you think there is an error on your bill, describe what you believe is wrong and why you believe it is a mistake.
You must contact us:
- Within 60 days after the error appeared on your statement.
- At least 3 business days before an automated payment is scheduled, if you want to stop payment on the amount you think is wrong.
You must notify us of any potential errors in writing. You may call us, but if you do, we are not required to investigate any potential errors and you may have to pay the amount in question.
What Will Happen After We Receive Your Letter? When we receive your letter, we must do two things:
- Within 30 days of receiving your letter, we must tell you that we received your letter. We will also tell you if we have already corrected the error.
- Within 90 days of receiving your letter, we must either correct the error or explain to you why we believe the bill is correct.
While we investigate whether or not there has been an error:
- We cannot try to collect the amount in question or report you as delinquent on that amount.
- The charge in question may remain on your statement, and we may continue to charge you interest on that amount.
- While you do not have to pay the amount in question, you are responsible for the remainder of your balance.
- We can apply any unpaid amount against your credit limit.
After we finish our investigation, one of two things will happen:
- If we made a mistake: You will not have to pay the amount in question or any interest or other fees related to that amount.
- If we do not believe there was a mistake: You will have to pay the amount in question, along with applicable interest and fees. We will send you a statement of the amount you owe and the date payment is due. We may then report you as delinquent if you do not pay the amount we think you owe.
If you receive our explanation but still believe your bill is wrong, you must write to us within 10 days telling us that you still refuse to pay. If you do so, we cannot report you as delinquent without also reporting that you are questioning your bill. We must tell you the name of anyone to whom we reported you as delinquent, and we must let those organizations know when the matter has been settled between us. If we do not follow all of the rules above, you do not have to pay the first $50 of the amount you question even if your bill is correct.
Yes, we reserve the right to increase or decrease your limit.
As described in the Visa Account Agreement and Disclosure, the following fees may apply:
- Late Fee: $15.00 for each minimum payment not paid within ten days of the due date.
- Over limit Charge: An over limit fee of $25 will be assessed per statement cycle against your Account if your balance exceeds your approved credit limit.
- Returned Check Charge: A $30.00 charge will be assessed when a check submitted for payment on the account is returned
- Card Replacement Fee: $6.00 for each replacement card you request.
Your variable rate is based on the Prime rate as published in the Wall Street Journal on the first day of the month and subject to change on the first day of the following month. Your rate is based on Prime, plus a margin of 2% – 15%. The margin is based on your credit qualifications.
You should put the amount you make before taxes, your gross income amount.
We determine it based on your credit score, income level, and ability to borrow. We try to find a limit that makes the most sense for you.
Your daily periodic rate is your annual rate that you qualify for, divided by 365.
Your balance transfer rate will be 3% less than your purchase rate.
Your minimum monthly payment will be 3.0% of your outstanding balance (“New Balance”) or $20.00, whichever is greater.
APPLY FOR A PLATINUM REWARDS VISA CREDIT CARD
Apply for a Visa Rewards Platinum Credit Card online.
Contact our 24-hour Member Service line to apply.
503-220-2592 | 800-942-9408
Visit a branch near you to apply in person.
Fill out our Visa balance transfer request form to request a balance transfer.
1) Every dollar in qualifying purchase transactions minus returns (“Net Purchases”) that you make with a Trailhead Platinum Credit Card earns one point. No points are earned for finance charges, fees, cash advances, foreign transaction currency conversion charges, ATM withdrawals, or insurance charges posted to your account. Call ScoreCard at 800.854.0790 for complete information about rewards.
2) Interest begins the day you make a cash advance or balance transfer.
3) $0 Liability Guarantee. The $0 Liability Guarantee covers fraudulent transactions made by others using your account. To ensure that you are covered and protected, please do not share personal or account information with anyone. Claims may only be filed by the accountholder against posted and settled transactions subject to dollar limits and verification, including providing requested information supporting fraudulent use claim.