Just around the corner: college life, homecoming, and your first car. NBD.
Start building your financial independence. All Trailhead members between the ages of 13 and 17 are automatically part of the Trailhead Teen Club. That means you have access to all of these great accounts and services:
- College Scholarship Each year, we award one of our student members a $1,000 college scholarship!
- Free Checking. No minimum balance and no monthly service fee! Plus, you receive your first box of checks for free (up to a $20 value).
- Free ATM or Debit Card* You can access your accounts and your money by using ATM machines!
- Free Online Banking and Mobile Banking. Access your accounts from your computer or phone. Check balances, transfer funds between accounts, track ATM and check clearings, and more.
- Easy Saver Certificate Account designed for our savers under age 20. This 1-year certificate requires only a $10 minimum opening deposit and allows additional deposits all year long.
- Visa Credit Card** Build credit wisely, minus the lame annual fee that accompanies most credit cards!
- Auto Loan** With low fixed rates for up to seven years, you will be able to purchase your first car with payments you can afford.
Please Note: Trailhead Credit Union requires an adult to be joint on all accounts where the primary member is under the age of 18.
* Subject to approval
** Adult co-signer required for loans to members under the age of 18