Trailhead’s new Online Banking system will mean easier navigation, more features, improved design, and a unified experience across desktop and mobile devices.
- The new Online Banking system will be available on March 15th. Watch your email and this website for updates and other important information.
- If you have used Trailhead’s Mobile Banking app, the new Online Banking system will look very familiar to you. If you have not yet used Mobile Banking, now is a great time to download the apps.
WHEN WE CHANGE TO THE NEW SYSTEM:
- You will login via our website, www.trailheadcu.org
- If you have never used our Mobile Banking app, you will need to register the first time you log into Online Banking, by clicking “New User Registration.”
- You will need your six-digit account number and current Online Banking password to register.
What Isn’t Changing
- Your username and password will remain the same.
What You Need to Do Right Now
- Make sure you know your six-digit account number.
- Quicken / QuickBooks using “Web Connect” manual download: If you use Quicken or QuickBooks and link to Trailhead Online Banking via a manual download (“Web Connect”), you will need to back up your data prior to March 14. Then, you will need to update your Quicken or QuickBooks software configuration on or after 10:00 AM on March 15. Please follow these instructions and procedures:
- Quicken/QuickBooks Online Edition using One-Step Update/Express Web Connect: If you use Express Web Connect for Quicken or QuickBooks Online Edition, aggregation services may be interrupted for up to a week and will be available on or after March 22. Please follow these instructions and procedures:
- Mint: Mint aggregation services may be interrupted for up to a week after the upgrade and will be available on or after March 22.
Step-By-Step Instructions for the First Time You Log In
If you have NOT previously registered with our Mobile Banking app:
- To begin, visit www.trailheadcu.org and click “LOGIN”, found at the top of any page
- Click “New User Registration”
- Review and accept the Terms & Conditions
- Enter your
- 6-digit account number
- Last 4 digits of your SSN
- Your date of birth
- Confirm your username and enter your Online Banking password.
- Select your Primary Account. This will be the first account displayed on the Accounts screen. Most people choose their checking account.
- Once registration is complete, you can log in with your username and password.
The following features, most of which can also be found on the Mobile Banking app, are new to Online Banking:
Picture Pay allows you to pay bills by simply snapping a photo of the bill.
Cards On/Off lets you switch your Debit or Credit cards on and off with the click of a button. If your card has been lost or stolen and you need it deactivated ASAP, you can deactivate your card through Online Banking. Or, for increased security, keep your card turned off until you are ready to use it.
Account Alerts will send you emails when certain activities happen on your account.