You may log into your account through the login button at the top of every page of this website. Just use your current username and password. If you are not yet enrolled, you may now enroll yourself.
For mobile banking, please delete your old app and download the new Trailhead mobile banking app.
You will be asked to set up Two-Factor Authentication, a security measure that allows you to request a one-time access code to log in to digital banking. The code enhances the security by creating an added layer on top of your unique username and password. You should only be asked for the two-factor authentication on your initial login on any new device.
Once you are logged in, please check a few things:
- Review your scheduled and recurring transfers to ensure they are set up correctly.
- Any account alerts you had previously created, will need to be set up again. You may now choose email, text, or in-app messages (or all three!)
- Any account nicknames you had created didn’t carry over, but you may make new ones.
- To use Remote Deposit, you must have your email address in your profile.
- If you are having trouble logging in for the first time, try the “Forgot Password” and then “Try another way” link to reset your password.
- If you have any questions, please use the secure messaging within digital banking.
- You may customize your dashboard, nickname your accounts, and add tags and photos to your transactions.
- To access eStatements from your PC, click on any account and then click the eStatement button.
View Frequently Asked Questions about the Digital Banking Upgrade.