Trailhead Credit Union has partnered with Dean Eisenbraun, a registered representative of Securities America and Arbor Point Advisors, to offer investment services and financial planning to our members.
As a Financial Advisor, Dean works in partnership with members to identify needs, establish goals, develop a plan, select appropriate financial strategies, and provide ongoing consultation in order to help them meet their financial goals.
- Asset management
- Pre-retirement planning
- Retirement income strategies
- PERS evaluation & counseling
- Asset allocation
- Small business and sole proprietor retirement plans
- Wealth Transfer
- Long Term Care
Why work with a Financial Advisor?
- Organize and simplify your financial life
- Access in-depth knowledge of financial solutions
- Spend more time doing the things you cherish most
- Enjoy a sense of comfort with the knowledge that someone who works with investments every day is working for you
Dean’s mission is to develop a trusted financial relationship with clients by providing professional guidance and solutions based on individual needs. He provides a relaxed environment in which financial issues and concerns can be addressed.
Dean became a financial advisor in 2005. He holds FINRA Series 7 and NASAA 66 registrations, as well as Oregon state life and health insurance licenses.
He enjoys participating in community events, running, biking, and rock climbing. He lives in Portland with his wife and daughter.
Contact Dean Eisenbraun for a
Email: [email protected]