Need some extra cash around the holidays to pay for shopping, travel, or unexpected bills? You may be eligible to take a financial holiday by skipping your December 2022 loan payment(s).*
How it works:
- Login to Digital Banking and click on “Skip a payment” on the left-hand menu.
- You will see a list of loans eligible to skip.
- Select the eligible loan payment(s) that you would like to skip prior to the due date.
- There is a $35 processing fee for each loan payment skipped. Select the account to deduct the processing fee.
- Loans must be older than 90 days and in good standing.
- The following loan types are not eligible: Real Estate Secured Loans, Floating Home Loans, Holiday Loans, Visa Credit Cards, EZ Loans, and Business Loans.
- Interest will continue to accrue and will extend the term of your loan.
- There is a $35 processing fee for each loan payment skipped. If the $35 is not available in your checking or savings account, your request will not be processed.
- Payments may be skipped twice during a 12-monh period.
- If your payment is set-up to automatically come from another institution, the funds will still transfer and will be deposited into your Trailhead Savings account.
If you have any questions, please call Member Services at 503.220.2592, stop by a branch, or send a secure message through Digital Banking.
*Trailhead reserves the right to deny requests. Please remember that interest will continue to accrue as usual and skipping a payment will extend the repayment of your loan.