The career trek can often lead to an ultimate base camp. Experience the journey with us.
At Trailhead we know that success is a result of our exceptional employees. Our respect for these individuals motivates us to provide staff with opportunities for professional development, as well as a competitive salary and a generous benefits package.
We offer competitive benefits including: Full medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan, Paid Time Off, life insurance, transportation/parking subsidy, education and tuition assistance, casual dress, and more. Equal opportunity employer.
Member Service Officer
Trailhead Credit Union has a position open for a Member Services Officer in our Old Town branch. We hire people that have the skills to deliver high quality member service and need-based selling. The position would be responsible for assisting our members with their transactions while providing excellent service which includes identifying additional financial product needs and recommending Trailhead solutions.
- Uphold the Trailhead service promises: Deliver, Engage, Anticipate, Respectful, Reward
- Handle monetary transactions for our members
- Assist and identify the financial needs of member by phone, email, and in person
- Use need-based selling to provide great service to our members
- Interact and support other members of Trailhead staff and management in a positive, respectful, and professional manner
- Provide exceptional lending service to the membership
- Underwriting loan applications and making sound decisions
- Open new accounts, and be a consultant for that new member
- The hours will be from 8:30-5:30 Monday thru Friday
- High school diploma
- Cash handling and customer service experience
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of windows products
- 2+ years of experience in the financial services industry
- College degree
- Lending background
The Trailhead difference:
As we embrace the “small enough to know better” mantra, we work to guide each member on their individualized path to financial success. We believe in Portland, our hometown, and the unique people who live here. So we embrace their individuality and work to help them succeed.
A cover letter and resume will be required. Please forward resume and cover letter to email@example.com.