Live for today. Plan for tomorrow.
Trailhead is happy to offer investment services and financial planning through our partnership with Dean Eisenbraun of Lion Financial.
As a Financial Advisor, Dean works in partnership with members to identify needs, establish goals, develop a plan, select appropriate financial strategies, and provide ongoing consultation in order to help them meet their financial goals.
- Asset management
- Pre-retirement planning
- Retirement income strategies
- PERS evaluation & counseling
- Asset allocation
- Small business & sole proprietor retirement plans
Why work with a Financial Advisor?
- Organize and simplify your financial life
- Access in-depth knowledge of financial solutions
- Spend more time doing the things you cherish most
- Enjoy a sense of comfort with the knowledge that someone who works with investments every day is working for you
Contact Dean Eisenbraun for a no-obligation consultation:
- [email protected]
Dean’s mission is to develop a trusted financial relationship with clients by providing professional guidance and solutions based on individual needs. He provides a relaxed environment in which financial issues and concerns can be addressed.
Dean became a financial advisor in 2005. He holds FINRA Series 7, 63, and 65 registrations, in addition to Oregon and Washington State life and health insurance licenses.
He enjoys participating in community events, running, biking, and rock climbing. He lives in Portland with his wife and daughter.
Securities and advisory services offered through KMS Financial Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC. Investments Are: NOT NCUA/FDIC INSURED, NO CREDIT UNION GUARANTEE, MAY LOSE VALUE.