How It Works
Find your new or used car at a participating dealer near you.
You can apply online, give us a call, or stop by a branch. There’s no application fee.
With your approved budget, you’re ready to hit the dealership and get a great deal.
Estimate Your Monthly Payment
Use our handy calculator to answer the question, “How much will my loan payments be?”
Trailhead members with existing accounts can use Trailhead Rewards points to reduce their rate on an auto loan by 0.25%.
Green Auto Loans
Get a 0.25% loan rate discount when you finance a SmartWay or SmartWay Elite designated vehicle with Trailhead. SmartWay® and SmartWay Elite vehicles are the highest rated clean and fuel-efficient vehicles as rated by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
Visit www.epa.gov/greenvehicles to search for qualifying vehicles.
Save 0.25% off your auto loan rate when you have your payments automatically deducted from your Trailhead checking account.
Specialized Auto Financing Options
Reduced Payment Auto Loans
Reduce your payments and get the benefits of conventional financing with the lower payments of leasing. Like a lease, you pay only for the depreciation of your vehicle while you use it. At the end of the term, you can choose to refinance and keep your vehicle, sell it, trade it in on a new one or simply turn it over to the Credit Union (subject to inspection and mileage).
• Lower monthly payments – up to 40% less than conventional loans
• No down payment required and no prepayment penalties
• Plenty of options for end of term: Refinance remaining balance and keep the vehicle; Sell it; Pay remaining balance in full; Trade it in; Return the vehicle
• Loan amounts up to $70,000
• Terms available up to 60 months
Opportunity Lending Program
If you have a troubled credit history, this program may provide financing options for you. Apply today to learn your payment and term options.
Protect Your Purchase
Mechanical Breakdown Coverage
Get Mechanical Breakdown Protection (MBP) to help pay for covered repairs on your car when that unexpected breakdown occurs. For a few dollars a month, you can protect your vehicle and your finances from expenses that could total hundreds or even thousands of dollars.
If your vehicle is stolen, accidentally damaged beyond repair, or otherwise declared as a total loss, you are still liable to pay the difference, the “gap” between your insurer’s settlement and your loan balance. GAP Advantage waives the difference between your primary insurance carrier’s settlement and the payoff of your loan, less delinquent payments, late charges, and refundable service warranty contracts and other insurance related charges.
Apply For An Auto Loan
* 2.49% Annual Percentage Rate is the lowest available rate, reflects all possible discounts, and is accurate as of 6/1/17. Your rate will be based on your credit history and may be higher. Rates and terms are subject to change. Estimated monthly payment example = $17.74 per $1000 borrowed (payment examples is based on 2.49% and a term of 60 months.