Freedom to be an early bird or night owl.
It’s your time, all the time.
Manage your Trailhead accounts anytime, anywhere. All you need is an internet connection and your Online Banking username and password.
To sign up for free Online Banking call 503-220-2592.
Here are some of the benefits you’ll enjoy:
- Check balances
- Transfer money within your account or to another account
- Make loan and VISA payments.
- Obtain detailed history of account activity
- View your cleared checks.
- Download to Quicken/MS Money.
- Enroll and view eStatements.
- Pay bills with BillPay.
- Access your accounts from your cell phone with Mobile Banking.
Log-in from any page on the site on the header.
View your monthly checking and Visa statements electronically through Online Banking, rather than receiving paper statements in the mail.
Enjoy the benefits of eStatements:
- Fast. As soon as your statement is generated, you’re notified that it’s ready. No more waiting for “snail mail.”
- Safe. eStatements help guard against identity theft by eliminating paper statements which can sit unprotected in mailboxes and file cabinets.
- Environmentally friendly. Save a tree by saving the paper your statement was printed on.
- Secure. Our online services are fully protected with encryption and firewalls.
- Less clutter. View your statements online whenever you need to, rather than having mounds of paper pile up.
Signing up is simple.
- Log into Online Banking from this page. (If you don’t have an Online Banking username and password, call 503.220.2592 to get set up.)
- Click on “eStatements” in the left column menu options. (Please note: you must allow pop-ups on your browser for eStatements to work.)
- Read and accept the Enrollment and Agreement and provide your email address so that we can send you an email notice when your statement is ready each month.
- If you have more than one member number, remember to add eStatements to each of your membership accounts.
Once you are enrolled, you will receive an email notice each month when your statement is ready to view. You may check past eStatements at any time by logging into Online Banking and clicking on “eStatements”.
Spend less time paying bills and more time doing what you love. BillPay is the faster, safer, and cheaper way to pay all of your bills from your Trailhead checking account.
- Pay all your bills from one central website in just a few minutes
- Save money on stamps, checks, and trips to the post office
- Schedule single or recurring payments
- Track your payment history
- Receive e-Notifications that let you know when payments are due or a bill has been paid
- Protect against check fraud with electronic payments instead of unsecured mail
- Guard against identity theft from lost or stolen checkbooks, bills and statements
To access or enroll in BillPay, please log-in to your Online Banking account. If you need an Online Banking username and password, please call us at 503.220.2592.
For more information on BillPay, please see the following sources:
Please note that you must allow pop-ups on your browser for BillPay to work.
Tap. Snap. Deposit.
Now Available through our Mobile App: quickly and easily deposit checks using your mobile device.
- Log in to your Trailhead Mobile App.
- Choose the account to deposit to from the list in the drop down menu (Mobile Deposit is available for Share Savings and Checking accounts).
- Enter the amount of the check.
- Select “Tap here to take a picture of front of check”. Then select “Tap here to take picture of back of check”
- Review your deposit and tap the “submit” button to deposit the check.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is Mobile Deposit?
A. Mobile Deposit is a simple way to use a smartphone to deposit checks into your checking account.
Q. How do I access Mobile Deposit?
A. There is a link on our Mobile Banking app that will display for all members eligible for Mobile Deposit.
Q. Are all members eligible for Mobile Deposit?
A. No. To be eligible, members must have:
- Membership for at least 30 days
- Consumer Account (not available for business accounts)
- Account in good standing
- Our Mobile App for Apple or Android.
Q. What are the Mobile Deposit limits?
A. $5000 per check and per day. $10,000 per calendar month.
Q. How will I know the deposit worked?
A. Deposits will show up in your account immediately. If you are not sure if it worked, please check your account transactions in mobile banking before trying again. You will receive Immediate credit of up to $1500 per day. The balance of the credit is subject to normal holds (like the ATM).
Q. What types of checks cannot be deposited?
A. Unacceptable deposits include:
- Any item that is stamped with a “non-negotiable” watermark
- Any item that contains evidence of alteration to the information on the check
- Any item issued by a financial institution in a foreign country
- Any item that is incomplete
- Savings Bonds
- Any item that is “stale-dated” or “post dated”
- Any third party check, item made payable to someone other than yourself or other authorized signers on the account
- Any item with a restrictive endorsement
Q. What are the reasons a deposit through Mobile Deposit could be refused?
A. The system may automatically reject checks for any of the following reasons:
- The check image isn’t readable
- The check is folded or torn
- The check isn’t signed on the front or on the back
- The check amount doesn’t match what the member entered
- The check meets one of the definitions above as an item that can’t be deposited through mobile deposit.
Q. Will Mobile Deposit work on all models of iPads?
A. No, at this time, Mobile Deposit is not available on 1st and 2nd Generation iPads. (These have model numbers: A1395, A1397, A1396, A1219, A1337. The model number can be found on the back of the iPad in very small writing.)
Q. What should I do with my original check once it’s deposited?
A. We recommend that you store your original check for 30 days (do NOT write “void” on it) and then destroy it to ensure it is not re-presented for payment.
A new kind of branch
Some of you may have a savings account with one credit union, a checking account at another – maybe even a credit card at a third. Now there is a way to manage your accounts at multiple credit unions all in one centralized location. It’s called Sprig and it’s available through your PC, mobile apps, or text banking.
Sprig is a free service that provides a new way to view and transfer money between accounts at different credit unions that participate in Shared Branching.
Sprig is based on the concept of a “wallet”, which you create using one of your credit union accounts. Once you have a Sprig Wallet, you can add more accounts to it, from as many participating institutions as you wish. Through your Sprig Wallet, you can view the balances, available credit, due dates, and transaction history from multiple credit unions all in one place. And you can instantly transfer funds between institutions.
Learn more and get started at www.getsprig.com