Join Trailhead Credit Union
Is it possible to love a financial institution?
Yes, yes it is.
Membership is not about conforming. It’s about unique individuals working together toward a common goal. As a member of Trailhead, you’ll get advice and solutions as unique as you are to help you live life the way you want.
Who May Join
You may join Trailhead Credit Union if you:
- Live, work, worship, or attend school in Multnomah County.
- Are an immediate family member of a current member (family members include: spouse, domestic partner, parents, step-parents, children, step-children, grandparents, step-grandparents, brothers, sisters, step-siblings, grandchildren, step-grandchildren).
How to Join
- Complete a Membership & Account Card
- Return it to Trailhead with your opening deposit(s). All we require is that you maintain a $5 minimum balance in your Savings account.
- If you return the application by mail, please include photocopies (front and back) of the following required identification:
- Valid Driver’s License and one of the following or Valid State ID and two of the following: certified copy of birth certificate, military ID with photo, utility bill (in your name & address), health insurance card, rent receipt (in your name & address), employment ID, original Social Security Card, pay stub (current), valid passport, student ID (current year), valid credit card, alien ID card with photo.
NOTE: To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We will also ask to see your driver’s license and other identifying documents.